Day 3 is use one eyeshadow shade in a look. I thought the best way to make it interesting would be to use a really cool duo chrome. One that changes shades as it’s blended out. I love how the pigment I used has a warm brown base and flash of teal and green.
I used an old pigment from L’oreal I bought back in the day and have some reason just hung on to. I’m pretty sure this is the third time I’ve actually used it. Luckily, there are some great dupes for this shade out there if you like it since this one is no longer available.
- Makeup Geek Duochrome Eyeshadow Pan – Havoc
- Makeup Geek Duochrome Pigment – Insomnia
- Urban Decay MOONDUST Eyeshadow in Solstice
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Lounge
- Buxom Eyeshadow Bar Single Eyeshadow
- ARDENCY INN MODSTER Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments