Review time! Today I have a review of the Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum. I’m just going to start out saying I really like this stuff and I feel like it actually works quite well. If you want to know more about how it works and the rest of my thoughts just hit that little “more” button below.
First of all the packaging is super nice. It’s a glass bottle containing 1.18 fl oz of product with a pump dispenser. So you get a good amount of product and one pump goes pretty far.
Royal Rose Hydrating Serum – A lightweight serum that boosts moisture and resilience while soothing and calming the skin.
The serum itself is very lightweight and sinks into your skin instantly.
This Hydrating & Nourishing Serum Will:
– Deeply moisturize skin
– Provide antioxidant protection
– Soothe & nourish dry skin
– Smooth skin tone & texture
– Boost skin radiance
My skin feels very nice after use. I’ve been testing it out all week and it really does what it claims. My skin has been so dry and kind of a mess lately and this as definitely calmed it down while moisturizing it as well.
Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.
– Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.
– Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne..
– Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin’s moisture.
– Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.
– Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.
– Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores.
While I don’t feel like I’ve used it long enough to notice if my sun spots have faded perhaps a bit now that I really look in the mirror but I has reduced the redness in my skin for sure and any inflammation around a breakout as been calmed down quite a bit and they have healed nicely. I’m really excited to see how much my sun spots, freckles, and hyperpigmentation improves as I am very prone to freckle and have redness.
All in All, I really dig this serum. I apply it morning and night so I can get the most out of it.
As I mentioned in my previous review I really like that Valentia is a cruelty-free and environmentally friendly company too. Even though I received the Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum through Brand Backer, all opinions are my own.
The Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum retails for $35.00 and can be purchased at Valentia.com
As an added bonus Valentia gave me a 20% off coupon code for you guys! Just enter BNKSTR20 at checkout.
*powered by Brand Backer.
Bee Beautiful. Bee You.