Alright, alright alright! Another skincare review. Today, I the Valentia Skin Detoxing Clay Mask. I was super excited about trying this stuff out. I love clay masks for detoxifying my skin.
I have trouble with clogged pores, blackheads and white heads. I don’t often have active acne aside from the hormonal breakout here and there but the clogged pores drive me insane, so I super happy when Valentia sent me the Skin Detoxifying Mask through BrandBacker.
If you want to see how it works and my thoughts just keep reading below!
The product looks pretty much like any other clay mask.It has bits of Hibiscus and Cranberry fibers to exfoliate when you remove the mask. The smell is pleasant as well.
“Not your ordinary mask, this clay mask removes excess dirt and oil from the skin caused by makeup, environmental toxins, and everyday contaminants. Kaolin Clay helps pull dirt and oil to the surface, offering a deep cleanse that leaves skin clean and clear. Added Hibiscus and Cranberry Fibers make this mask unique, providing an extra layer of skin exfoliation, leaving skin feeling and looking smoother, and softer. This Detoxifying Clay Mask reverses and clears away skin damage, giving you stronger, firmer and healthier skin.”
I didn’t think to take a before picture of my skin up close. Anyhow, on with the demo.
The mask begins to dry as soon as you apply it but takes a little of 20 mins to fully dry. I experienced some slight burning, nothing terrible or crazy.
How To Use
Generously apply on face carefully avoiding the eye area. Leave on your skin for 15-20 minutes or until mask dries. Wipe it off with a damp cloth soaked in warm water. As the mask has natural fibers use circular motions to remove the mask helping to slough off dead skin and exfoliate.
Close up here you can see all the fibers in the mask
At this point the mask as been on about 10 mins, and you can see the dry parts have turned bright white. Once the whole thing looks like that and feels tight, it’s time to wash it off with warm water. I found using a soft rag helped remove it quickly.
- Draws out dirt, oil & other skin impurities
- Improves skin tone & texture
- Leaves skin feeling instantly smoother & refreshed
- Enlarged pores will be reduced
- Firmer & more strengthened skin
- Clearer skin with fewer breakouts
Here is my skin right after I rinsed it. It looks much smoother and clean.
The number of clogged pore as been greatly reduced and my skin had a nice radiant healthy glow. The texture felt amazingly smooth and soft. I’d dare say this worked just as well as the Glam Glow Mask I had used.
Specially selected ingredients:
- Kaolin Clay: Clay minerals draw impurities, improve skin tone, and tighten pores for smoother firmer skin.
- Plant Stem Cells:Naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins and works to soothe the skin, reduce redness, and improve evenness.
- Spirulina: A botanical stimulant full of vitamins that hydrate the skins surface and contributes to tissue regeneration of the skin.
- CoQ10: Lessens the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating healthy collagen production.
- Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers: Both lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce the skin, helping to reduce the creation of new wrinkles
Overall, the Skin Detoxifying Mask is another win from Valentia!
The Valentia Skin Detoxifying Mask retails for $25.00 for 4 fl oz / 120 ml and can be purchased here: Get the Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask Here!
I also have a discount code for you guy!
35% OFF Coupon code: REFRESH35
Full Disclosure: I was sent this product to review from BrandBacker but as always all opinions are my own and I will not receive any proceeds by using the code above or the link I provided.
Bee Beautiful. Bee You.