Welcome back to Bee Beauty. Today I have a new skincare review of the Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer. You know I was happy when Valentia sent this me through Brand Backer to review, my dry skin and I have been in a battle like nobodies business this summer. I’ve also really enjoyed everything I’ve tried from Valentia, so let’s see how this one goes.
Packed with brightening power, this moisturizer helps to lighten pigmentation marks and enhance the radiance of your overall complexion. With energizing antioxidants like Ginseng and Kojic Acid to control melanin production, dark spots are faded and collagen production is enhanced, revealing firmer more even skin. Skin moisture is replenished and protected with Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Safflower and Shea Butter. Tired and dull looking skin is restored to unveil a healthier, more vibrant glow! – Valentia
I love that most of Valentia’s products help with dark spots, I got plenty to work on. I’ve used the moisturizer now for about a week, applying it every morning as a part of my morning routine.
In my opinion, this is the perfect daytime moisturizer for my dry skin. It’s hydrating but light weight, so it wears great under makeup without getting greasy.
- – Provides all-day hydration
- – Instantly restore radiance
- – Tight skin feels nourished
- – Lightens dark spots
- – Evens skin tone
- – Diminishes fine lines
I’m looking forward to the long-term benefits, I’m almost 30 now and the fine lines have begun so any help I can get I will take. I’ll keep you posted one the long-term in a Current Favorites ( I really need to start doing those)
As far as the short-term, my skin does feel nice and hydrated all day as well soft. My skin feels nourished, radiant and bright.
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: This plant-based substance penetrated deep into the skin to secure moisture, support skin elasticity, and plump the skin from within.
- Kojic Acid: Known for its skin-lightening properties, this antioxidant helps to naturally control melanin production and prevent dark spots.
- Ginseng: A symbol of long-life, strength, and wisdom, Ginseng boosts skin-firming collagen, fights wrinkles, and gives the skin a brighter and more energized look.
- Safflower Oil: Rich in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that helps to repair the skin’s natural moisture barrier, providing superior protection.
- Shea Butter: This wonder nut contains a myriad of regenerative vitamins and essential fatty acids, providing a welcome dose of moisture, hydrating and nourishing the skin.
As always Valentia has great heathy skin care ingredients!
In all, I say this is a pretty great moisturizer. I’m enjoying it. The Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer retails for $25 for 4.0 fl oz / 120 ml You can purchase here: Valentia.com or here on Amazon
*Disclaimer: I was sent these products for review, however, all options are my own.
2 thoughts on “Valentia Pure Glow Brightening Moisturizer Review!”
LikeLiked by 1 person