You guy! This is my 401st blog post! And I have been fighting a hella cold this week so posts have been lagging behind but I am feeling much better today, just have a little cough so I am drinking Matcha tea and hoping for the best.
In today’s post, we have yet another Lust or Bust Holiday Collections, there are only 2 more following this one which one will be devoted to the drugstore and one to Sephora brand gifts and Sephora gift sets.
Like with the last couple of posts, this is comprised of items that caught my eye either good or bad. It’s a mix of a wish list and an anti-haul rolled into one. Let’s get started!
First up is some picks from Burberry.
Burberry Festive Beauty Box
The Burberry Festive Beauty Box is a lovely set of best sellers from Burberry for a decent price to try out some luxe makeup.
This set contains:
- Cat Lashes
- Fresh Glow Deluxe Mini in Nude Radiance No.1
- Lip Velvet Deluxe Mini in Oxblood
- Eye Colour Glow in Gold Pearl
Burberry Beauty Box
Same as the Festive Beauty Box there is the Burberry Beauty Box. I thought these were nice little gift sets.
This set contains:
- Burberry Cat Lashes in Jet Black
- Fresh Glow in Nude Radiance
- Burberry Kisses in Russet
- Light Glow in Dark Earthy No.11
Festive Limited-Edition Burberry Full Kisses
Next up are two lipsticks in limited edition shades. I really think these shades are pretty and the packaging is sleek. I like the design of these too.
- Oxblood No. 549
- Deep Crimson No. 567
Silver Shimmer Illuminating Powder
This is probably one of the most beautiful highlighters I have ever seen. It screams holiday elegance. I love the shade and everything else about it.
I’m no 100 percent sure if this part of holiday but this is just a stunning blush and I want it! It’s so pretty I would never want to use it, same for the highlighter. They are just too pretty to mess up.
Sugar Spice and All Things Nice Trio
Next is is this pretty awesome looking set from Lipstick Queen called the Sugar Spice and All Things Nice Trio. I’m not often into Lipstick Queen’s products as they usually seem gimmicky but this set is really cool and up my alley.
- Ice Queen Lipstick (glistening icy shimmer-flecked in golden stardust)
- Queen Bee Lipstick (honey-toned)
- Black Lace Rabbit (sheer black w/ fine gold shimmer)
Now for a ton of new stuff from Too Faced from their new Gold Collection. Too Faced is very hit or miss for me but a few pieces in this collection are calling my name.
Chocolate Gold Eyeshadow Palette
The Chocolate Gold Eyeshadow Palette is probably the first Chocolate Bar Palette I have been drawn in by and infused with real gold. I’m not sure if that is going to make a difference in the shadows but hey. I love the jewel tones and rich shimmers. The mattes are perfect shades for the shimmers, it feels well thought out and coordinated, aside from the hot pink. Over the hot pink.
This set contains:
– 14 Eyeshadows in Money Bags, Rich Girl, Cocoa Truffle, Decadent, Love & Cocoa, Old Money, New Money, Famous, Classy & Sassy, So Boujee, Holla For a Dolla, Gold Dipped, Livin’ Lavish and Drippin’ Diamonds
– 2 Eyeshadows in Chocolate Gold, Rollin’ in Dough
Chocolate Gold Soleil Bronzer
This one feels pretty pointless. No one ever wants a shimmery bronzer. That’s all I have to say.
I can’t wait to swatch this. It looks gorgeous. It makes me think more of opal rather than diamond but so pretty. I like subtle hints of rainbow swirled in it.
The name is tasteless AF, but something about the product itself is really cute. The mask claims to exfoliate and leave your skin radiant and ready for makeup. I think this would be a fun mask to do on a night in with the girls kind of thing. It’s more for fun than skincare I think but if the skincare aspect works than even better.
I am also intrigued by the Melted Gold Lipgloss. There is a part of me wants a gold metallic gloss even though I don’t feel like it would be the most flattering on me, I still want to try it.
Pure Gold Loose Glitter
This looks more like a loose pigment rather than glitter to me but still pretty.
Honestly, if you haven’t bought any of these palettes by now, you just don’t want them. Me included. The only thing in there I am into is the lip products.
- 3 full-size Chocolate Bar Palettes: Chocolate Bar, Semi-Sweet, and Chocolate Bon Bons
- 3 full-size Chocolate Soleil Bronzers: Chocolate Soleil, Milk Chocolate Soleil, and Dark Chocolate Soleil
- 2 Chocolate Chips, Matte and White, portable, purse-size palettes you can take anywhere
- 3 full-size Melted Chocolate Lipsticks: Chocolate Cherries, Chocolate Honey, and Chocolate Milkshake
I Dream in Chocolate
Not a bad gift set for someone who hasn’t gotten the Bon Bons palette yet.
- $110 Value!
- Chocolate Bon Bons Eye Shadow Collection is infused with 100% real cocoa powder and a rich, decadent chocolate scent
- Includes #1-selling prestige mascara, Better Than Sex Mascara
- Includes full-sized Perfect Eyes Waterproof Liner and La Crème Lipstick
White Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette
Nope. Just nope.
This palette contains:
– 16 x Eye shadow in Mint Chocolate (matte smoky teal), Glaze (matte cream), Cake Batter (matte soft peach), Exotica (silvered beige), Chocolate Syrup (matte pinky mocha), Pearl Candy (shimmering icy white), Raspberry Rose (soft golden pink), Indulge (silvered taupe), Lavender Cake (matte lavender), Guilt-Free (matte cool grey), Smoked Sea Salt (matte charcoal grey), Frosted Apricot (matte apricot with silver sparkle), Cookie Dough (matte beige with gold sparkle), Sugared Raisin (shimmering silver mauve), Black Sugar (black with holographic sparkle), Banana Date (soft creamy satin beige)
Clover Eye Shadow Palette
This palette I am into for sure. I like the shades included and it benefits animals. I have seen some hit or miss reviews though and it’s only available on TooFaced.com so you can’t swatch it.
Troublemaker Eyeshadow Palette
I know I have these shades in a palette or 3 but I still think this is a pretty little palette to have. I like the reds and the green plus you get a mini of the Troublemaker mascara. I really like the Troublemaker palette the more I look at it.
- Bailout (pale warm nude matte)
- Riot (deep metallic copper)
- 7&7 (medium terra-cotta matte)
- Relish (rich warm red matte)
- Clash (soft white w/micro-shimmer + blackest black matte)
- Knockout (chocolate-brown matte)
- Girl Crush (metallic berry)
- Bankroll (metallic deep green w/gold micro-sparkle)
- Afterhours (soft black satin w/iridescent micro-sparkle)
- Plus Troublemaker Mascara (high-intensity black) (0.10 oz)
O.N.S. Afterglow Highlighter Palette
I just swatched this Afterglow Highlighter Palette and it’s freaking pretty in person. I was impressed.
- O.N.S. (soft rose-gold shimmer)
- Cliché (pale nude shimmer)
- Wicked (light pink shimmer)
- No Angel (pale gold shimmer)
Park Ave Princess Chisel Palette
I also swatched this palette the other day and loved it. The Park Ave Princess Chisel Palette is not the most inclusive palette by any means. But if you are fair/light to light/medium maybe medium and are the search for a contour palette check this one out.
- Halo (highlighter)
- Enhance (highlighter)
- Carat (contour)
- Princess Cut (contour)
- Angle (contour)
- Crown (contour)
Next up are a few cute sets from Dose of Colors. I think they are all a nice value and great shade selections. I really dig the Snuggle Is Real Matte Liquid Lipstick Set and the Winter Hues Satin Lipstick Quad.
Holibae Matte Liquid Lipstick Set
- Strawberry Pop (strawberry red)
- Bittersweet (orange-red)
- Extra Saucy (deep red)
The Snuggle is Real Matte Liquid Lipstick Set
- Warm & Fuzzy (warm rose)
- Let’s Cuddle (warm beige)
- Lazy Daisy (dusty mauve taupe)
Peaches N’ Cream Trio
- Angelic (dusty golden nude)
- Blush (pink nude)
- Poise (beige nude)
Winter Hues Satin Lipstick Quad
- Cinnamon Swirl (burnt orange-red)
- Toast (warm brown beige)
- Mocha (rosy taupe)
- Brulee (pinkish beige)
Not the most exciting stuff from Cargo but I really like these.
Limited Edition Swimmables Eye Pencil Kit
I love the shades in this Eye Pencil Kit. These are shades I reach for consistently so this would be great to have for me. I am always on the hunt for a good waterproof pencil that doesn’t irritate my eyes. I would be willing to give these a go.
- Black Sea (black)
- Pebble Beach (brown)
- Shelly Beach (deep green)
- Dorado Beach (bronze)
Limited Edition Emerald City Eyeshadow Palette
I know this palette looks super boring but something about it calls to me. I like the inspiration behind it and the shades.
- Northwest (pale beige w/ silver shimmer)
- Ferry (warm brown matte)
- Space Needle (beige matte)
- Yakima (taupe w/ silver shimmer)
- Seaport (cool taupe matte)
- The Hill (moss green w/ patina shimmer)
- Lake Union (bronze shimmer)
- Pier 52 (deep copper shimmer)
- Pike Place (cool bronze shimmer)
- Coffee (deep cocoa matte)
- Mt. Rainier (forest green w/ gold micro glitter)
- Freemont (deep metallic emerald)
Be Legendary Liquid Lip Vault
I like this set from Smashbox. I know it’s pricey but they are all full sized and you are getting 7 liquid lipsticks in a great variety of shades and in mattes and metallics. I have one of these Be Legendary Liquid Lips coming in the mail this week and I am really excited to give it a try because I have heard such good things about the formula.
Full sizes include:
- Be Legendary Liquid Metal in Crimson Chrome (metallic true red)
- Be Legendary Liquid Metal in Foiled Brat (metallic burgundy)
- Be Legendary Liquid Metal in Iced Out (metallic grey)
- Be Legendary Liquid Metal in Petal Metal (metallic rose gold)
- Be Legendary Liquid Pigment in Bad B (light cool pink)
- Be Legendary Liquid Pigment in Brick Trick (deep red/brown)
- Be Legendary Liquid Pigment in Girl, Please (pink/brown)
Next up is Lancome which has some amazing mascara giftsets. I love their mascaras so these sets are fantastic value.
L’ABSOLU ROUGE Lipstick – Holiday Kiss Collection
I am only including this because it’s pretty.
Lipstick in 264 Peut-Être
Hypnôse Drama Mascara Collection
- Full-size Hypnôse Drama Instant Full Body Volume Mascara in 01 Excessive Black (0.22 oz)
- Full-size Artliner Gentle Felt Eyeliner in 01 Black (0.047 oz)
- Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover (1.7 oz)
Grandiôse Extrême Mascara Collection
- Full-size Grandiôse Extrême Wide-Angle Extreme Volume, Up to 24-Hour Wear Mascara in 01 Noir Mirifique (0.33 oz)
- Full-size Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base (0.18 oz)
- Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover (1.7 oz)
Merry Mascaras Set
This set contains:
- Cils Booster XL Lash Primer (full size)
- Monsieur Big Mascara (travel size)
- Hypnose Drama Mascara (travel size)
- Defincils Mascara (travel size)
- Bi-Facil Eye Makeup remover (travel size)
This collection is super dupable and is definitely on the treat yourself side of things but I do really like these items.
Le Signe Du Lion Illuminating Powder
This comes in 2 shades but the Or Blanc shade I think is gorgeous and perfect for fair skin.
Le Volume De Chanel
There are probably dupes for this. I hear this is a good mascara but I was really intrigued by the shade Charactor which is a plummy type of color. I love plum mascara. If you know of a dupe let me know!
Stylo Yeux Waterproof
I hear these are fantastic liners too but I do have a dupe for these. Nyx Faux Black in Black Olive and BlackBerry look pretty much identical to me and those are probably my favorite eyeliners of life.
- Legendary Green
- Terra Rossa
Trait De Caractere Eyeshadow Palette
Lastly is the Trait De Caractere Eyeshadow Palette which is my kind of palette! I love these shades and if I had $70 I would buy this in a heartbeat.
Phew, Done with another Lust or Bust. Imma go drink my tea and try to get better. If you want to see more from my Lust or Bust Holiday Collections just hit the Lust or Bust or Holiday 2017 tags.