Seriously, Too Faced is churning out the collections and they all look great too. I’m not one to get sucked in by Too Faced very often but these new launches have got my interest. Like last year I will be doing Lust or Bust on all the new Holiday Launches too but I had to talk about this stuff as well.
When I first saw the Tutti-frutti Collection I eyerolled hard! BUT, after seeing it all instore and swatching… Color me impressed.
I was very impressed with the eyeshadow palettes which are said to be a new formula. They swatched beautifully and felt so nice. Definitely a new formula for the better.
Sparkling Pineapple Eyeshadow Palette + Razzle Dazzle Berry Palette- $34
I love the shades in the Pineapple Palette. The green and gold have beautiful duo-chromatic shifts while the Razzle Dazzle Berry is comprised of stunningly vibrant purples.
- Created with our exclusive plush formula for intense and creamy, buttery wear
- Rich pigment offers one-swipe, blendable payoff for limitless look
- Can be applied with fingers or your favorite eyeshadow brush
- Smells like fresh pineapple
Twinkle Twinkle Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow – $22
Next up is the Twinkle Twinkly Liquid Glitter in 8 shimmery shades. I am really drawn to the Macchiato Madness shade and Guava Glitz which looks holo! I am loving this new format of glitter. I used never mess with glitter because it was so messy and now all these brands are putting out these glittery liquid eyeshadows which are virtually mess free.
These multi-dimensional, high-glitter liquid glitter eyeshadows cover lids in full-coverage Tutti Frutti glitz with 8 shades inspired by candied fruits!
- Multi-dimensional, high-shine formula
- 8 fruit-inspired shades
Tutti Frutti Dew You Full Coverage Fresh Glow Foundation – $36
I am intrigued by this foundation. I am a fan of a dewy finish. I am not a fan of watermelons or cucumbers but I want to try this formula out though.
Hydrate and brighten your Tutti Frutti complexion with this dewy, gel-cream foundation infused with soothing watermelons and cucumbers.
- Full-coverage foundation
- 20 hydrating, brightening shades
- Formula leaves skin with a glowing satin finish Infused with soothing watermelons & cucumbers
- Helps even skin tone
- Gel-cream formula leaves skin ultra-hydrated and brightened
It’s Bananas Brightening Setting Powder – $30
Next up is the Its Bananas Brightening Setting Powder. Easy pass on that one. The color and just banana stuff, in general, isn’t gonna work for me. The fact that it is banana scented makes me want to gag. That being said, it is hella cute.
This complexion-perfecting banana-scented Tutti Frutti setting powder blurs imperfections and harsh lines for brightened, smoothed, and soft-focus skin.
- Yellow powder brightens and flatters skin with golden undertones when placed on high points of the face for a matte highlighter
- Yellow tone neutralizes redness on very fair skin
- Can be used to set concealer under eye for brightening
Fresh Squeezed Highlighter Drops – $30
These look kind of meh, and really glittery. I’m not too into them but I figured since we are talking about the rest of the collection I should include it.
These pure sparkle highlighter drops created with our exclusive, weightless formula will leave your complexion with the most dazzling, effervescent Tutti Frutti glow possible!
- Multi-use for radiant sparkle on eyes, lips, and face
- Weightless formula can be layered, mixed, or worn alone
- Smells like pink grapefruit & piña colada
Frosted Fruits Highlighter Stick – $30
Again, not something I am really interested in. I am just not into cream or stick highlighters. I hear the Too Faced ones are really good though. They didn’t have any out to try at Ulta.
This multi-use cream-to-powder Tutti Frutti highlighting stick provides one-swipe, blendable sparkling payoff for face and eyes.
- Cream-to-powder formula Multi-use for face and eyes
- One-swipe payoff for instant color, no tugging or pulling needed
- Layer for a beautiful, buildable glow
- Smells like pink lemonade and fresh strawberries
Dew You Fresh Glow Setting Spray – $30
Dew Need! Huehuehue. I love a dewy setting spray.
- Sets makeup with a beautiful, pearlescent effect
- Multi-use for an ultra-fine shimmer all over face and body
- Boosts radiance
- Smells like fresh cucumber and watermelon
- Universally flattering pearl finish
Pineapple Paradise Strobing Bronzer – $30
I am not that into a shimmery bronzer so this one is a pass. On my skin tone and complexion at least. However, on deeper skin tones this would be lovely.
This first-of-its-kind Tutti Frutti velvet bronzer and glimmering highlighter duo smells like sweet pineapple and can be mixed together to create a customized, island-worthy glow.
- Velvety-soft, silky formula for comfortable wear
- Buildable pigment for customizable payoff
- Satin-finish bronzer and strobing shimmer highlighter together in one compact
- Smells like fresh pineapple
Fruit Cocktail Blush Duo – $30
These look stunning! Too Faced makes amazing blushes so these I would love to have all of.
This brightening and luminescent blush duo created with our soft-touch, silky formula is the perfect way to customize your Tutti Frutti flush from sweet and flirty to a sexy, sparkling glow.
- Buildable payoff for a perfect fruity flush or full-on strobe effect
- Two deliciously different finishes in one compact offer maximum versatility & customization
- Smells like yummy fruit
Juicy Fruits Comfort Lip Glaze – $20
Lastly for the Tutti Frutti is the Juicy Fruits Comfort Lip Glaze. These seem to be a hybrid lipstick and gloss. The shades look really cool. I would love to get my hands on a couple of these like Who Gives A Fig? and Grin & Bare It.
This delicious candy-finish lip glaze delivers high-impact Tutti Frutti color for glistening shine and smooth, comfortable wear.
- Candy gloss finish
- One-swipe payoff for immediate high-impact color
- Lightweight texture for comfortable wear
- Full coverage opacity lip gloss
- Metallic sheen creates the appearance of plump voluminous lips
- No real fruit in Lip Glaze- in case of allergy
The last thing I was really feeling from Too Faced that recently launched were the Liquified Metallic Matte Lipsticks and the Magin Metal Transformer. I want all of them!
That’s all for a few of the new things from Too Faced that I am feeling. They just launched all the Holiday stuff so I will be talking all about that shortly over here as well as new launches from all our favorite brands for holiday. I am only going to be talking about the stuff I like or find noteworthy because talking about every launch is just too much.
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook| Bloglovin|Pinterest| Tumblr
Check out my Top Makeup Product Picks on Amazon.
My Top Amazon Picks
11 thoughts on “Lust or Bust | New from Too Faced – Tutti Frutti and more!”
The Berry palette looks really pretty, right on trend with the release of Urban Decay Cherry and ABH Norvina. The Liquid Glitter Eyeshadows sound similar to Stila’s Magnificent Metals. I have to admit the Matte-Tallic lipsticks also look fun, I watched a lip swatch video of them on YouTube yesterday and I’d love to try one or two 🙂
Yeah, i didnt want to like this collection but damn!
LikeLiked by 1 person
This collection looks amazing, I mean the blushes and the lip glosses are wow!! Great post xx
They are so pretty!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Love the post! Sound like some great items! Look forward to hearing more 😀💛🤗
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m not going to lie, all of these new collections are a little gimmiky to me. I like when brands bring out products I can buy for more than a few months. I would like to see some more permanent products, or even maybe collections come out soon!
I agree completely! I was not excited about this collection at all until I looked at it in person. The quality is great. I am not one to like cutesy stuff but the shadows impressed me.
I’m so over limited edition collections! And just over saturation. Its too much.
I like the colours in the eyeshadow palettes but the lip glazes and blushes really caught my eye. I’m not a fan of all the banana stuff around at the moment, I like the smell of fresh bananas but not the fake candy banana smell and not sure I’d want it on my face! It does look so cute though.
Yeah. Banana stuff just makes me sick to my stomach unless its homemade banana pudding. Lol.
I think this is a gimmicky collection but with great quality
The eyeshadows look great 🙂 Lovely post dear x x
Thank you so much!