Yep, It is already that time of the year. It’s time for all the holiday launches to start rolling out. For the last few years I have done my Lust or Bust posts about new launches, this year I will be doing that same. However, I will not be covering every single new thing because there is just too much and most of which is pretty boring to be frank. So, like last year, I will be talking about the new releases that catch my eye, be it for good or bad reasons. If it stood out to me, we are gonna talk about it.
So let’s get started on this year’s first post.
I want to start with Lime Crime. I don’t believe I have every covered them in a Holiday Lust or Bust but this year they have some pretty awesome new launches for the fall season, Halloween and Christmas.
Starting with something I have already ordered, The Lime Crime Venus Immortalis Eyeshadow Palette. This is my first Lime Crime purchase, something about this palette just spoke to me and I needed it.
The Immortalis Eyeshadow Palette is the cool toned edition to the Venus collection. From what I gather this will be the last in the Venus series. Inside you have 8 eyeshadows with 4 finishes retailing for $38. A full review is coming.
Next up is some lip sets. For $69 you can get all the best sellers of the Velvetines in a mini size. A bit much for minis but the shades are lovely. If I had some extra cash, I would pick this one up for myself as someone who loves minis and variety.
In this set you get:
- Bleached: Peachy nude
- Feelins: Deepest true red
- Red Rose: Ruby red
- Red Velvet: True red
- Pumpkin: Brick red
- Riot: Red-brown
- Cashmere: Greige
- Wicked: Blood red
- Teddy Bear: Lilac brown
- Saint: Cranberry red
For $35 you can pick up the Jolly Holiday Mini Velvetines Lip Set which has 5 shades.
- Saffron: Metallic bright coral red
- Cindy: Terracotta brown
- New Americana: Flame red
- Rustic: Earthy red
- Lulu: Peachy beige
Back to eyeshadows, Lime Crime launched 3 new Venus XS Eyeshadow Palettes for $20 each. I am really digging Holly Daze and Vixen myself. The packaging on these are also quite special.
VENUS XS: HOLLY DAZE includes 4 shades:
- Wreath: Mint sparkle
- Jolly: Shifty metallic green
- Prancer: Matte peachy nude
- Mistletoe: Metallic green/brown duo-chrome
VENUS XS: VIXEN includes 4 shades:
- Festive: Matte pinky nude
- Peppermint Cake: Metallic baby pink
- Dazzling: Foil mauve with blue sparkle
- Poinsettia: Metallic burgundy
VENUS XS: FROSTED includes 4 shades:
- Icicle: Matte baby blue
- Chilly: Bright metallic blue
- Comet: Silver/baby blue foil
- Solstice: Matte dark blue
There are also a ton of other lip sets, a large palette and liquid highlighters from Lime Crime that were less exciting but I still wanted to mention. They also have some hair color bundles.
For Halloween Lime Crime has made some rather nice and unique bundles of products.
Riddler Bundle includes:
- Monster Cherry LIMITED EDITION Wet Cherry Lip Gloss (Serpentina green sparkle) lights up your lips in a mesmerizing shimmery green.
- Dragon Diamond Dew Liquid Eyeshadow (teal-copper-blue) tops your lids with a smudge-proof, sparkling effect.
- Digital Peach Software Blush (warm pink peach) gives cheeks virtually weightless color.
- Venus 2 Eyeshadow Palette (grunge-meets-renaissance) expresses total duality with cool and warm tones.
Frankie Stein Bundle includes:
- Cherry Potion LIMITED EDITION Wet Cherry Lip Gloss (red orange sparkle) gives lips a red glossy shine with iridescent sparkle. (Pssst itÕs a Limecrime.com and Ulta exclusive shade!)
- Red Velvet Velvetines (true red) glides on as a liquid and dries down to a velvety matte finish.
- Venus 3 Eyeshadow Palette (grunge gets pretty) sweeps on sunset pinks and starry cool shimmers.
- Smokey Bushy Brow Pen (black brown) fills ÔnÕ flicks individual hair-like lines one superfine stroke at a time.
Vampire Bundle includes:
- Spooky Cherry LIMITED EDITION Wet Cherry Lip Gloss (black with iridescent sparkle) enchants with a dark, iridescent finish.
- Immortalis Venus Palette (grayscale grunge) sweeps on perpetually pigmented shady and shimmery hues.
- Black Velvet Matte Velvetines (true black) leaves long-lasting color with a velvety matte finish.
- Stormy Unicorn Hair Rainbow Mist (light gray) adds pearlescent shade that temporarily coats your hair with a glowing sheen of color.
Butterfly Bundle includes:
- Poison Cherry LIMITED EDITION Wet Cherry Lip Gloss (poisonberry sparkle) flows with a sparkly, poppinÕ purple-ish hue.
- Venus Vivid Eyeshadow Palette (grunge that irradiates) exudes a present-day take on roygbiv in matte, metallic, shimmer, and foil finishes.
- Lollipop Unicorn Hair Rainbow Mist (orchid purple) lets you spray and play with fantasy hair for a day!
- Magic Velvetines Lip Liner (pansy purple) defines lips with on-point precision that wonÕt smudge or budge.
And lastly from Lime Crime is Spooky Wet Cherry Gloss Bundle for $54. In this bundle you get 4 limited edition lip gloss shades.
- Spooky Cherry Lip Gloss (black with iridescent sparkle)
- Monster Cherry Lip Gloss (serpentina green sparkle)
- Poison Cherry Lip Gloss (poisonberry sparkle)
- Cherry Potion Lip Gloss (red orange sparkle)
Next is another brand I don’t often get excited over but Viseart just launched this beauty. The Dark Edit Eyeshadow Palette for $39.
I mean, I am sold. Viseart is very much an artistry brand and are quite pricey so I just never bought anything from them but this palette seems like the perfect one to dip my toe in with.
About Viseart Dark EDIT Eye Shadow Palette
Enjoy the bold color payoff and seamless application of Viseart’s signature eye shadows wherever you go. The EDIT Palette is a travel-friendly version of Viseart’s Dark Mattes Eye Shadow Palette—a staple in Hollywood makeup artists’ kits—designed for quick and easy eye looks. Featuring opulent purples, rich browns, and gilded greens, the Dark EDIT Palette draws inspiration from baroque decor, luxurious velvets, and the regal hues found in the Dark Mattes, Grande Pro 2, Absinthe, and Siren palettes.
About the Shades
- Toffee: taupe with a matte finish
- Sienna: muted burgundy with a matte finish
- Sepia: caramelized brick with a matte finish
- Persimmon: persimmon with a matte finish
- Olive: olive green with a matte finish
- Beaujolais: muted plum with a matte finish
- Lavender: electric violet with a matte finish
- Fôret: navy peacock with a matte finish
- Absinthe: emerald with a shimmer finish
- Calypso: iced orchid with a metallic finish
- Burnished Copper: terracotta with a metallic finish
- Bullion: gold lacquer with a metallic finish
And lastly but not least in today’s edition of Lust or Bust is the Holiday collection from Smashbox. I this these two sets above are a great value and are just pretty. A great gift for anyone who loves galaxy themed stuff and just to add to your collection. I wouldn’t be mad at wrapping these Christmas Morning.
COSMIC CELEBRATION 3-PALETTE SHOOTING STAR SET
• 1 limited edition full-size Cover Shot Eye Palette in Nova (0.21 oz/ 6.2g)
• 1 full-size Cover Shot Eye Palette in Minimalist (0.21 oz/ 6.2g)
• 1 limited edition Star Bright Cheek Palette (.17 oz/ 5.1 g) in Atom’s Apple (Blush), Bronze Age (Bronzer), Photon Op (Highlighter)
COSMIC CELEBRATION DIVINE SHINE GLOSS ANGELES TRIO
• 1 full-size Gloss Angeles in Mercurial Mauve (limited-edition berry shimmer)
• 1 full-size Gloss Angeles in Shimmer Nova (limited-edition champagne shimmer)
• 1 full-size Gloss Angeles in Beachy Keen (deep nude cream)
COSMIC CELEBRATION ALWAYS ON LUNAR LIQUID LIP SET – 25.00
Includes travel-sizes of:
• Stepping Out (deep nude)
• Bawse (deep red)
• Vino Noir (burgundy & red pearl)
• Spoiler Alert (cool mauve)
• Damnethyst (cool metallic fig)
COSMIC CELEBRATION PLANETARY CHEEK PALETTE -$29.00
• 1 highlighter in Sugar & Space (a mix of warm pink sparkle, white pink duo chrome & warm rose gold shimmer)
• 1 highlighter in Heart & Solar (a mix of champagne shimmer, warm bronze & gold sparkle)
• 1 blush in Planet Out (a mix of coral, light pink & watermelon)
And that is all for today’s edition of Lust or Bust Holiday Launches 2019 but way more is coming!
Don’t forget to follow my on my socials and check out my newest video over on Youtube and I will see ya’ll in the next one. Bye now!